For Samantha,Madison,Bella,Hadley,FRANK OR FRANCES,Townsend,Province & Merrill

New Treats To Try:  

Sunday, September 21, 2008

If your not already excited to go to Disneyland thanks to Molbert she gave me another reason tonight. Apple Fritters and Vegetable Gumbo in bread bowls. I really can't wait to feast on some delish treats that I have never tasted before. I also know that in New Orleans Square there is a place that serve not alcoholic Mint Juleps. Now I'm not one big on mint anything out side of well mints, but every where I read says they are really good. Wet you whistle no pics of treats could be found but we will be the first I am taking pictures of all the food we eat for the sake of posterity.


Disneyland Food
Disney California Food


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: to “ New Treats To Try:

Design by Unca Dave aka Col.Smeag