For Samantha,Madison,Bella,Hadley,FRANK OR FRANCES,Townsend,Province & Merrill

Me,Pro & Little Merrill Went to Disneyland  

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I have to give credit to YouTube this blog is really not possible with out it. Having video of ride throughs and events is really special. I really hope that I can be better about documenting trips in the future. That said it is also a great babysititng tool. Today I took Pro & Merrill to several Disneyland attractions and Princess sightings. Some of the best quotes:

"Rella,Rella! Dave Rella peety,Hi rella Hi rella! I Love You!"- Pro
"Oh no Dave Oh No! Monsters crazy Dave Monsters crazy!"-Pro

Lots of happy screeching from Merrill.

Lots of fun I tell ya can't wait to actually be there.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Design by Unca Dave aka Col.Smeag